order before 12:00 = flower delivery today
for the greater Amsterdam area
Whatsapp: +31 6 28 95 65 37
Order flower delivery via whatsap
At URBANBLOOM you can order flower delivery for Amsterdam via Whatsapp. Just send us a message and we can talk about what kind of flowers you want, the delivery address and other details. Chat directly with one of our floral stylist! Really helpful if you want something special!
Order flower delivery via Whatsapp or via our webshop
If you would would like to order flower delivery in Amsterdam you can go via our webshop too. At the webshop you can easily choose one of our beautiful bouquets, fill in the address details and we will deliver a bouquet with beautiful flowers at any given address in Amsterdam. But if you had rather order via Whatsapp and be able to chat with one of our florists, that is possible too. Just keep in mind that we might live in another time zone. You are more than welcome to contact us at any time you like. It is just that we will be able to answer your message only between 09:00 and 18:00 CET.
This is the information we need for flower delivery
When you order flowers for delivery in Amsterdam, Diemen, Waterland or Amstelveen we need the following information:
- Do you prefer specific flowers for this bouquet? (Don’t worry if you don’t: we will make beautiful bouquet anyway)
- What is your flower budget?
- Who do you want to send the flowers to?
- What is the address?
- What text would you like written on the accompanying gift card.
- Would you like the flowers to be sent in one of our flower vases?
- Do you want to pay with Credit Card or with Ideal (online banking for Dutch debit card holders)
Payment via credit card or Dutch Debit card
When we have taken your order we will send you a payment link via Whatsapp. If you do not have a Dutch bank account we will send you a credit card payment link. If you do have a Dutch bank and have access to online banking we will send you an Ideal payment link. As soon as we receive payment we put your flower order in our planning.