FAQ Flower delivery
Flower Delivery, frequently asked questions
Here you will find answers to questions you might have if you would like to have flowers delivered in the greater Amsterdam area. If the answer you are looking for is not there, please contact us. We are happy to answer questions. You can reach us by phone via +31 (0)20 4635317. Send us a WhatsApp text at +31 (0)6 28 95 65 37 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I order flowers with URBANBLOOM?
There are basically two ways to order flowers with us:
- Order flowers online. This is the easiest way. The address details, the text for the card and payment is taken care of in the process.
- If you have a dutch bank account you can also order via Whatsapp by sending us a text to +31 (0)6 28 95 65 37. The address details can be shared via Whatsapp and payment will processed by Tikkie.
I have a specific bouquet in mind. Is that possible too?
Sure! If you would like to have a bouquet with a specific design (flowers, shape or colors) delivered in Amsterdam, just let us know. Reach out to us by Whatsapp via +31 (0)6 28 95 65 37 and tell us what you want. Later on, when placing your web order, you can refer to the Whatsapp conversation in the order notes.
What do the different prices for the same bouquet mean?
Good question! What is the difference between an Amsterdam bouquet of €35,- and €75,-?
It is like this: The florist creating your bouquet chooses flowers with a specific flower budget in mind. With a larger budget our florist can work with more flowers but also with more special (and thus a bit more expensive) flowers. So in a bouquet of €75,- there are more flowers but also more “special” flowers.
What is URBANBLOOM'S delivery area?
We deliver flowers in Amsterdam, Diemen Oudekerk aan de Amstel, Durgerdam, Ransdorp, Zunderdorp and Amstelveen.
Can I order more than one bouquet?
Sure. You can order as many bouquets you want.
- If you would like to order more than one bouquet to be delivered to one address, simply add them to your order.
- If you would like to order another bouquet for another address, you will have to place a new order with us. (Every order relates to one address)
- If you would like to receive a bouquet regularly over a certain period, you might want to consider our weekly or fortnightly flower subscription service.
Can I send a bouquet anonymously?
Yes you can. In fact, all our bouquets are delivered without us providing your details (with the exception of the message on the card) to the receiver. Still, we need your details for the invoice. That is why we ask for them during checkout. So if you which to remain anonymous to the receiver simply don’t write your name in the message on the card. We will never provide customer details other than the message on the card, to the one receiving flowers you sent.
Do I receive a confirmation of my order?
Yes. After you have completed the web order proces you will receive an order confirmation automatically via email. This order confirmation lists all the order details. Once your order has been delivered you will receive a confirmation of delivery. If you cannot find our email confirmations please check your spam mailbox or give us a call.
Do I have to fill in my details every time I place a web order?
Next to the receiver’s address details we need your name and email address for administrative purposes. If you create a personal account with us the system remembers your details, so you don’t have to fill them in every time you visit our webshop,